UAE Procar Championship – November
The UAE Procar Championship is one of the longest-running championships in the region with 12 – 15 cars on the grid on average.
• Diverse mix of drivers from different nationalities and business backgrounds (all high decision-makers in their company).
• The championship visits both of the UAE Motorsport venues during the season with at least one race at Yas Marina Circuit.
• Championship is known as stepping stone in regional motorsport, giving young karting drivers first introduction to circuit racing and preparing them for future motorsport challenges.
• Achievable Entry Fees make the championship an attractive platform for anyone wanting to start racing.
• Further high-profile national and international championships are part of a race weekend including the Porsche Sprint Challenge Middle East, FIA F4UAE Championship and Lamborghini Super Trofeo Middle East (among others).